TERMS & CONDITIONS
By clicking the Conditions and Restrictions you are acknowledging acceptance of the following terms and are allowing Dump Daddy to charge your credit card for the agreed amount plus any additional fees that may apply.
1. Permission to enter job site.
2. Release of liability for all damages caused by placement of box and/or truck while at job site. Customer is responsible to identify hazards at delivery location to Dump Daddy prior delivery and is liable if any of the hazards cause damage to Dump Daddy’s equipment or personnel.
3. Customer shall be solely responsible for the safekeeping and maintenance (except for ordinary wear and tear of), and proper loading of wastes into the equipment. The customer shall defend and indemnify contractor and hold is harmless against any and all damages, penalties, fines, liabilities, claims, suits, losses and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising out of resulting from possession or use of the equipment of the depositing therein or the delivery to the contractor of any hazardous wastes or other improper wastes, and shall be responsible and shall hold contractor harmless from and against theft of the equipment and any and all damages to the equipment while it is on the customer’s premises or under the customer’s control no matter how caused unless by the act or neglect of the contractor.
4. Requests to place dumpster off paved area or off driveway are not recommended as damage to landscaping is likely. Dump Daddy will not be responsible for damage and towing charges at $195 will apply if truck gets stuck.
5. Additional charge of $80 for every ton exceeded.
- 10 cubic yard dumpster: Allowance for 1 tons (2,000 lbs)
- 15 cubic yard dumpster: Allowance for 3 tons (6,000 lbs)
- 20 cubic yard dumpster: Allowance for 3.5 tons (7,000 lbs)
6. An additional charge of $100 for relocating any box or unsuccessful trip if load is not haulable for any reason.
7. Rates are based on a three-day service unless your invoice states otherwise. A rental charge of $20 per day after exceeding the 3-day rental period. Please notify office within 2 days prior pickup if extra days are needed.
8. Customer assumes all Liability for overweight fines levied by state law. If dumpster is over maximum weight of 7 tons (14,000 lbs) and cannot be removed, a $100 trip charge and additional daily rate of $25 will apply until dumpster can be removed. Customer is responsible to remove debris from overloaded dumpster until is at adequate weight. o Optionally, the driver can unload the debris from overloaded dumpster at the rental location for additional $100 fee. Photo documentation will be made.
9. Customer is responsible for obtaining any street use permit if needed.
10. In the event it becomes necessary to place in the hand of an attorney or collection agency, customer to be liable for said cost, including court cost, collection agency and attorney fees.
11. Customer has read and agrees to follow important loading instructions below.
12. Customers will automatically be charged for any overages, additional fees and daily rates, or late fees using the Credit Card on file.
13. $15 CHARGE ON ALL RETURNED CHECKS/CREDIT CARD CHARGES. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Important Loading Instructions LOAD TO LEVEL FULL ONLY with the following: • General Cleanup Debris • Yard Clippings & Branches • Boards – Weeds, etc.
Do Not Load in a ‘Pincushion’ manner
LEVEL LOADS ONLY! SOLID FILL MATERIALS: Must be loaded to 12″ ONLY due to the weight of the following materials: • Asphalt Roof Shingles • Rock • Concrete • Asphalt • Sod • Sand • Gravel • Dirt DO NOT LOAD THE FOLLOWING: • Used Waste Oil • Toxic or Hazardous Materials • Sealed Drums or Paint Cans • Stumps • Root balls • Trees • AC units • Refrigerators • Freon • Liquids • Paints • Batteries • Freezers • Filled items • Railroad ties • Oils • Hazardous materials • Food waste
These guidelines are for your protection to ensure that the container is haulable after it has been loaded with your materials.
We do not have set times for pick up or delivery. If you have any special requests regarding pick up times, please call us. Thank you for your attention to all the above.
If you have any questions, please call us at 678-765-2841 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your business!