FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
frequently asked questions
We are happy to serve you with frequently asked questions. Dump Daddy prides ourselves with outstanding customer satisfaction. We are here to help you with your dumpster needs! Below you will find the answers to frequently asked questions that we hear from our valued customers.
The more time ahead, the better. However, we pride ourselves that most of the time we can deliver same-day. Next-day delivery is ideal, but two days advanced notice is customary for any local hauling service company.
- Excess Weight – Please do not put loads of concrete, rock or dirt in the dumpster. We do not operate dump trucks. Our maximum weight in the dumpster is 4 tons. If you fill a 20 yard up with dirt, it’s likely to exceed 8 tons!
- Unauthorized movement of the dumpster
- Tires, appliances w/ freon mixed in with trash, hazardous material, or liquids. We are a Solid Waste Hauler.
We are a transportation & hauling service for junk & waste removal. We offer scrap metal removal, junk removal, waste removal, & hauling services.
We have 10, 15, & 20 yard dumpsters. All sizes have a footprint of 8 feet wide by 11 feet long. They are 3′, 5′ and 7′ tall
A 24-hour notice is required. If your notification is not received in advance of 24 hours, there is a $100 cancellation fee.
- Dropping off a Dump Daddy dumpster
- Permission to use the dumpster according to our guidelines
- Picking up the dumpster
- Disposing of the contents
We have a 7-day period with each dumpster. Beyond that, there’s a $10/day per diem use charge, for which we will invoice every 2 weeks for long-term use. If you have your dumpster swapped out at least every two weeks, we waive the $10/day fee.
All major credit cards.
Areas WE SERVE
DUMP DADDY IS PROUD TO SERVE:
Atlanta, Alpharetta, Auburn, Brookhaven, Buckhead, Buford, Braselton, Chamblee, Cumming, Dacula, Doraville, Gainesville, Duluth, Flowery Branch, John’s Creek, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Marietta, Milton, Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Smyrna, Stone Mountain, Sugar Hill, Suwanee, Tucker.